Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Black Friday Sale!!

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that I will be having a Sale this weekend for Black Friday - Cyber Monday.
Check out my shop on Friday.  I will be having 2 for 1 sale on my  PDF patterns and commercial patterns.  I will also be having specials on the beaded ornaments and stockings.

Unfortunately I haven't done any work on the dress renovation because I have been getting ready for this sale.  Hopefully I will be able to get to it this week.

I went to a "Festival of Trees" event in our town that is a fundraiser for the Canadian Lung Association.I took some pictures and thought you may be interested in seeing them. I got some good ideas for my trees and it was nice just wandering around and getting into the Holiday spirit.

 check out the chandeliers!!




This one is my favourite!!


Have a great day!

Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment