Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Good morning all,

Today is a drab cloudy day with a forcast of snow for tomorrow.  I must get my yardwork done today I am running out of time.

Did anyone watch Project Runway last night.  We are only just at the begining of Season 9 (episode 8) in our area.  I believe it is over in other viewing areas-please don't tell me who won- I want to be surprised.  I think this is the most boring season yet.  There are no flamboyant personalities and no drama, it is a bit boring in that respect so far.  From what I have seen I think the clothing designs are much better than last season. I particularly liked the winning dress last night.  The little black dress with the lace details, it would be perfect for the upcoming holiday party season.  I also loved the mustard coloured clutch that one of the guys made.
 
I have been working on more beaded ornaments for my etsy shop and I have started working on some knitted outerwear - maybe the threat of snow has got me going.  I have just listed the first piece - a cowl in 100%wool with beads of course.:)  Let me know what you think??  Any comments on Project Runway.

Have a great day!!

Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment