Thursday, December 15, 2011

Take a Stitch Tuesday!!

I know it is Thursday but I just joined the TAST 2012 group for next year.  I am interested in making a crazy quilt and I thought this would be a great way to brush up on my embroidery stitches and make some new friends.
I still have to finish my bead journal projects for 2011 but that will have to wait until after the holidays as I still have some presents to finish. 
I am starting to think about some resolutions for next year already and hopefully I can keep them this year.  I am trying to be positive and 2012 will be a better year!!

I thought you might like this  photo of my baby under the tree.  He is a little put out that the tree is in his favourite sleeping place.
Have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    I had the same idea about TAST 2012 when I joined. I also joined the CQ2012 so I am really focused. Going to try to tie BJP 2012 into it to.

    You were brave to put your tree in your baby's spot!!

    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete