Monday, June 4, 2012

Design Wall Monday!!

I has been such a busy month.  I am finally having time to breath and get back to my posting.
Today I will be sharing with you some pictures from our local guild's quilt show as well as my design wall project.
Our guild is celebrating it's 20th anniversary this year as well as our city is celebrating it's 100th anniversary and of course the 200th anniversary of the war of 1812.  There are a lot of things going on in our community for these celebrations.
We had our quilt show and it was a great success.  I will shamefully tell you that I won a ribbon for my "Garden of Trash" quilt.  A small wall hanging made of recycled materials(pop cans, candy wrappers, dryer sheets, magazine papers etc).

Garden of Trash


my booth at the show
(my first show selling my patterns)


panoramic view of  part of the displays

                                          

My design wall monday project is hand embroidered  monogramed pillow for a wedding that we are attending in Ottawa later this month.  I hope they like it.
                                    

                                   

Have a great day!!
Elaine


1 comment:

  1. Hope you had lots of sales! Looks like plenty of eye candy at the show.

    Beautiful embroidery, too.

    ReplyDelete