Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Design Star

I just entered the McCalls design star competition.  I think I am out of my league but if you feel like voting for me I would greatly appreciate it.
I have been so busy lately getting ready for our local quilt show that I have neglected this blog and everything else.  You should see the mess in my house.  I am in charge of the registration and  it take a lot of time and patience.  I am also a vendor at the show trying to get my pattern launched locally.
I hope that people like them or I may be looking for a career change.
I will take some pictures at the show and post them over the weekend.  We have some very talented quilters in our group.
Back to work.  I have a few things I still have to do before the show set-up begins tomorrow.



Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment