Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Design wall Monday!!

It happens every year.  I get my puppy his spring hair cut and then the weather turns cold.  We have a forcast of freezing rain, ice pellets and snow the rest of this week.  That's ok it's a good excuse to stay in and sew/quilt/embroider!!
Our local guild is having a Quilt show in May and I am helping organize it and having a vendors table to try and get some local exposure for my quilt patterns.  So I am very busy trying to get things ready.
I will be posting my patterns in my etsy shop when they are finished. 

Here is my baby before and after his make-over.  When he is clipped he looks and acts like a puppy again even though he will be 16 in May.

before                                                                    
 
 

                                                                                                                                after

 My design wall Monday project is a baby quilt.  The pattern will be in my etsy shop by Friday.



Have a great day!!

Elaine




No comments:

Post a Comment