Thursday, June 7, 2012

No time for stitching

Lately I have been helping my husband building our new shed. We have been working every night after work and that gives me little time for stitching.




I am working on a monogrammed pillow for a wedding we are going to out of town.  But when I get inside and cleaned up it is after 9pm and I am tired.  I sure hope this thing is done this week.  Also June is a crazy month for birthdays, weddings, and graduations.  When will it stop. 
After ranting about that I still have managed to get my sewing room cleaned out after the quilt show and am ready to get to work making some new stuff for the deck with the outdoor fabric I bought last year.  Oops!!!  New pillows, table cloths etc.  I am just hoping for some warm weather to enjoy the deck.
What do you think of the fabric.  Hopefully I will have something to show you by next week.



I also have a million ideas running around in my head for new patterns.  There is something about manual labour that makes me creative.  I just have to get them out of my head and onto paper and then samples made. 

Hope you are all have a great day.

elaine




No comments:

Post a Comment