Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Happy New Year!!

I am a little late getting started this year but at least I got started.

Unlike everyone else I am proposing a New Years Revolution!!!  I am going to attempt to reinvent my whole life.  I will be adding new things to the post monthly to let you know where I am in this adventure. 
Like almost everyone on this planet I will be tackling the diet, exercise and UFO problems first.
I am committing myself (lol) to finish up or remove from the premises all of my UFO's this year.
I am also committing to revamping my diet over the next year.
I am committing to finishing the Dear Jane Quilt that we are working on.
On that note, after a little hiatus because of the Holiday rush I have finished week 5 and 6 and am starting week 7 this week.

For some reason it won't allow me to upload pictures.  I will as soon as I can


week 5
 

 
week 6
 
Have a great day!!
 
Elaine



No comments:

Post a Comment