Tuesday, September 20, 2011

 Life is starting to get back to normal.  My dad was in the hospital having surgery but is home and doing well.
My projects have been put on hold because there is only so much crafty stuff you can do in a hospital room.  The nurses really don't like it when you show up with a sewing machine. lol  Talking about sewing machines I took mine in for a tune up before we went on holidays and it is still not  ready.  I have been trying to do hand work in my "spare" time but have not accomplished much.  I should be getting my holiday items finished to put in my Etsy shop.  I will be working on  them diligently now that I have bit more time and I will let you know when I post some new item.
This is all that I have got done in the last week - here is a picture of my Bead Journal piece "in progress".  Let me know what you think??

Have a great day!!

Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment