Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday

I have my Bootcamp buddy for the Etsy Holiday Bootcamp.  She is a fellow Canadian.  We will be helping each other through the Bootcamp exerecises.  We will be working on new products for this years holiday season.  Hope you will drop by and have a look.
The Celebrate Christmas quilt-along is in full swing and I haven't got any of the blocks done yet.  My "plan" is to get together my christmas fabrics and get some blocks started this weekend and post what I have done on Monday.
I have finished something. I finished two of my Bead Journal project pieces and posted them and in the process realized that I forgot July and August so now I have some catching up to do.  Oh well, that's the story of my life.
 September
June



Off to the fabric store today  to collect some new Christmas prints.

Have a great day!!

Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment