Friday, October 12, 2012

Canadian Small Business Saturday

Hi all,

I have just signed up for the Canadian Small Business Saturday promotion.  October 20th will be Small Business Saturday and any purchases made in my etsy shops will have a 10% discount (you don't have to live in Canada to get the deals).

Support small businesses and buy small!!

 

  While on the business buzz,  I have the shipping deadlines from Canada Post.
Shipping to: Canada and USA - regular parcel (surface) December 10
                     Europe - regular parcel (surface) October 25
                     Austrailia - regular parcel (surface) October 1
After these dates the shipping gets ridiculously expensive but can be done.

Now back to the fun stuff!!  I will have some new ornaments in my new etsy shop Due North Creations.  They will be cute and cuddly!

Hope you have a great weekend!!

Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment